How can I test my water?

Contact the UW Extension at 608-297-3141 to request a home test kit.  Fees payable to the UW Extension and mailing expenses are applicable.  Contact the UW Extension for details.

If you are a homeowner and are pregnant or have a child under one year of age, contact the Marquette County Health Department at 608-297-3135 to receive a home test kit for no charge.